The country that i would like visit is Ireland, i hope that in not distant future. This country looks in the photos wonderful, and has a beautiful places, with cliffs, nature and vegetation, and very large places.

I know Ireland is divided in two. One belonging to the European Union and officially known like "The Republic of Ireland", and other it is "Northen Ireland", that belongs to United Kingdom.

In this country I have a lot to travel and know. As the castles and historical museums that exist both in the capitals and in the more rural villages. 

I would like only travel in this country, I'm not very good with languages, so I can't imagine studying or working there.

I have heard that this trip is very rewarding and relaxing, it is something expensive, but I always say, there is no better money invested than the one spent on traveling and getting to know!

Below I will leave you a picture of one cliffs that can be found in this beautiful country.

Comments

  1. I wrote about Ireland too! This country has lots of beautiful landscapes. You have a very good taste, jeje :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ireland looks like a great choice! And I admit that I'm not very good with languages too :(
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right about the money spent on travelling, no one can take those memories away! Ireland looks like a fantasy world, would be amazing to visit someday đź’•

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mariana, I didn't know the beautiful places in Ireland, it would be a wonderful place to visit <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never seen that picture of Ireland, and I loved it. It seems a very interesting place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also want to go to Ireland, especially for the castles, they look so fascinating. And the picture you put is simply magical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog