My uncertain future

I’m currently only thinking in the short term, get my Psychologist degree. Before I thought about the future, what I would do after the “U” and all the courses I would take to specialize  (like the postgraduates studies), but now, I only think in the present (which generates a lot of anxiety). But I have a “dream” (likes Martin Luther King jajaja), I would like to study in Spain, at the "Universidad Complutense de Madrid". Here and not in another place, because I know my limitations, like the language (We have to be realist). 



One of the courses I would like to take is a "Master's Degree in Psychogerontology". The course, as described on the page, has a high academic load, since it implies at least five hours from Monday to Thursday for two semesters (From September to June).

Resultado de imagen para psicogerontologia animadaI would like to do this Master because I am really interested in Psychogerontology, and even more in Europe because Psychology is seen from area of "Health", so it would give me a double vision of the discipline by having my training in Chile from the Social Sciences.

The Master's fee (apparently) is cheaper than I thought, according to the website of the "Universidad Complutense de Madrid", the value is approximately € 45 per credit, and the number of credits if studied full-time, is 60, which would give a total of € 2,700, something like $ 2,200,000 (much less than a year at the University of Chile, in any career).

Dreaming costs nothing

Comments

  1. Like you, I only think about the present, the future is so uncertain, I will only worry about approving gender and English <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am struck by what you mention about funding, perhaps I should find out haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you, my future is uncertain too ): I only think about finish my degree and nothing else for now, because it's generates me a lot of anxiety ):

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree so much, right now I just want to get my degree so I can make these decisions calmly. Your plan sounds great tho! Looks like you have it pretty clear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog