"The first concert of my life"
Hello! In this blog I tell you about the first concert I attended in my life (which I remember). I went with my mother to see Chayanne, she is in love with him. At this time I didn't like it very much (or at least not as much as my mother), but over time, I enjoy its rhythms.

The concert was at the National Stadium, in October or November 2008 (I think it was on that date, but I'm really not sure, it was a long time ago).

Chayanne is a Puerto Rican artist, and his real name is "Elmer Figueroa" and his career as an artist began in 1983, 36 years ago! (One learns many things with a fanatical mother in the house jajajaja).

In this concert, obviously, I mostly attended adult women, and I went to one of the few girls where we were. The atmosphere in the place was very elated and shouted.

I felt very good, because I shared with my mother in a new experience together, and I enjoyed concerts and festivals for the first time.

I remember that the stadium was very crowded, and being very small, the women next to me gave me cookies, drinks and lent me a floor to climb and see well.

P.s. It has become mysteriously viral in memes and social networks.

Comments

  1. Dear god, i love Chayanne. He is a cultural icon of Latin America, and one of the most beloved artist in the whole world. He is impossible to hate. God bless the human beings that made this charming man

    ReplyDelete
  2. A concert of Chayanne is an event you can't waste hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Chayanne is definitively the king of all our hearts and the memes. And also his songs are very epic ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a best daugther! Your mom must be very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg the picture hahaha, a Chayanne concert sounds like an epic thing, and you got to share it with your mom! <3 I hope you two had a good time with Chayanne, can't imagine something better

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling, I think you've been blessed to have had the opportunity to see him singing live! hahaha must have been amazing, I'm very happy for you (and your mom, obviously <3).

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful is our dad jsjsj
    The image certainly gave me a smile jsjs <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad that you had the incredible experience of go a concert of Chayanne, and obviously, that you had that experience with your mom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog